NFPA 70E : Electrical Safe Work Practices and Safety-Related Maintenance Training
Congratulations to SI Group in Orangeburg, South Carolina on receiving their NFPA 70E: Electrical Safe Work Practices and Safety-Related Maintenance Certification of Completion! This course is an important part of meeting the NFPA’s requirements for training qualified personnel on safe work practices and how to implement them.
Interested in private NFPA 70E electrical safety training?
Transworld Electric offers private NFPA 70E safety trainings that are hosted at a company’s location. This is beneficial for companies that have multiple employees who need to be qualified. An added benefit to a private electrical safety training is that we can personalize the training to be specific to the company’s electrical installation and safety needs. This training is designed to reduce liability for the employer while establishing a culture of safe work practices among employees; it is a key component of any electrical safety program.
To schedule a private NFPA 70E training, please fill out the contact form below for pricing and availability.
Introducing the newest 2021 NFPA 70E updated standard. Electrical Safe Work Practices and Safety-Related Maintenance Training brief description below:
Learn about changes such as:
- Updates to definitions of key terms, including an electrically safe working condition and lockout devices
- Re-organization of major articles in chapter 1, including the prioritization of hazard elimination
- Extensive additions like the new informational annex on capacitors and sections of Chapter 3 on capacitor safety
- And much more…
This course is an important part of meeting the NFPA’s requirement for training qualified personnel on safe work practices and how to implement them. During the seminar, we will cover Chapters 1 and 2 of the NFPA 70E 2021 Standard for Electrical Safety, as well as relevant portions of NFPA 70B and NETA Standards.
In addition, we will discuss:
- What is Arc Flash?
- Flash Protection Boundary & Limits of Approach
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- NFPA 70B Maintenance & Testing Methods
- NFPA 70B Equipment Testing Procedures and Intervals
- Components of an Effective EPM Program
Certificate of Completion will be provided to each attendee.