This course is an important part of meeting the NFPA’s requirement for training qualified personnel on safe work practices and how to implement them. During the seminar, we will cover Chapters 1 and 2 of the NFPA 70E 2018 Standard for Electrical Safety, as well as relevant portions of NFPA 70B and NETA Standards.
In addition, we will discuss:
- What is Arc Flash?
- Flash Protection Boundary & Limits of Approach
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- NFPA 70B Maintenance & Testing Methods
- NFPA 70B Equipment Testing Procedures and Intervals
- Components of an Effective EPM Program
Cost for training is $650/day or $1050 for both days and includes breakfast, lunch, 2018 NFPA 70E Standard Book and the course workbook.
Certificate of Completion will be provided to each attendee.
NFPA 70E Electrical Safe Work Practices & Safety-Related Maintenance
August 15-16, 2019
Charleston Electrical Contractors Association Training Center
2230 Technical Parkway
North Charleston, SC 29406
Have a question?