Electrical Preventive Maintenance Services in Savannah GA
We offer customizable preventative maintenance solutions that will protect your electrical distribution system – and your entire facility in Savannah, Georgia and all surrounding areas.
Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractor believes that the ability of your facility to operate safely and productively is dependent on the integrity of your electrical distribution system and the integrity of the people performing work on that system. Our comprehensive programs are customized to fit your facility’s individual needs. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your preventative maintenance solution addresses the priorities within your building in the most cost-effective way possible.
Without an Electrical Preventative Maintenance program, management assumes a much great risk of serious electrical failure and its consequences.
– National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 70B
Electrical Preventative Maintenance Services in Savannah, GA:
- Inspection by licensed electricians
- Infrared Thermography – Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- Ultrasonic Testing – Level I & II Ultrasonic Inspection Certification (Watch Video)
- De-Energized Testing
- Energized Testing
- Voltage & Current Diagnostics
- Power Factor Testing
- Proper Torquing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Surge Suppression Analysis
- Electronic documentation
- Safety standards compliance
- Repairs and upgrades of electrical equipment