Electrical Repairs in Charleston,SC
Mount Pleasant, Summerville, SC and the surrounding areas
Our electricians are continuously attentive to detail, no matter the project size. Every electrical repair will be safely completed in a timely and professional manner.
Fill out the contact form below to speak with a professional.
Have a question? Check out of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Having a safe and reliable electrical system can improve the safety of your home or business and minimize the risk of an electrical fire. Over the years, many electrical components, including circuit breakers, outlets, and light switches can experience wear and tear or overheat. Transworld Electric’s electricians are prepared to handle all your electrical repair needs and we have strict quality and safety controls to make sure you are getting the best.
The most common electrical repairs include:
- Electrical panel repairs
- Upgrading ungrounded two-prong outlets
- Electrical Service upgrades
- Flickering Lights
- Removing Aluminum wiring
- Install GFCI outlets
- Grounding and bonding
- Outlet and switch replacements
- Outlet and switch repairs
- Rewiring and wiring updates
- Exterior lighting and repair
- Circuit breaker service
What are some signs that may indicate your electrical system needs an upgrade?
- Circuit breakers frequently tripping
- Fuses blowing
- Outlets and switches not working normally or discolored
- Outlets are only 2 pronged instead of 3 pronged
- Lights begin to dim when you turn on other appliances
- Extension cords or adapters are used frequently to create additional outlets in your home
- If your electrical system is more than 20 years old it should be inspected by a licensed electrician
If your home is more than 20 years old, we recommend hiring a licensed electrician near you to inspect the electric system and perform any upgrades or necessary improvements.