Electrical Testing in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors offers commercial and industrial facilities predictive and preventive electrical maintenance. Our preventive maintenance plans identify issues in your electrical distribution system before they become a problem.
A well-administered electrical preventive maintenance program will reduce accidents, save lives, minimize costly breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns of equipment
– National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 70B
For more details on how Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors can help reduce costly repairs and downtown time while protecting employees from hazards, please contact us to talk to a professional.
Our comprehensive electrical preventive maintenance programs are customized to fit your facility’s individual needs. We have experience working in a wide range of facilities and markets, including Commercial Facility, Healthcare Facility, Industrial Facility, water treatment facilities, Educational Facility, Financial Facility. You can trust our electricians when you need reliable electrical systems and services in Myrtle Beach, SC, and the surrounding areas.
Our electrical testing & maintenance services in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding areas include:
- Electrical Inspection by Licensed Electricians
- Infrared Thermography – Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- Ultrasonic Testing – Level I & II Ultrasonic Inspection Certification (Watch Video)
- De-Energized Testing
- Energized Testing
- Voltage & Current Diagnostics
- Power Factor Testing
- Proper Torquing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Surge Suppression Analysis
- Electronic Documentation
- Safety Standards Compliance
- Repairs and Upgrades of Electrical Equipment
- Power upgrades
- Power quality (UPS, generators)
- Equipment repairs
- Breaker Testing, Primary & Secondary
The electrical reliability professionals at Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors can determine if your electrical system works properly and is compliant with safety standards, as well as if you need to repair or replace any equipment.