The 2016 Hurricane Season was the most active since 2012, with 15 named storms, including 7 hurricanes and 4 major hurricanes and forecasters at NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center say the Atlantic could see another above-normal hurricane season this year.
Take Control of your Power this Hurricane Season.
Don’t get caught in the dark.
As the premier Generac Authorized Dealer of Charleston, we’ve installed hundreds of Generac Generators through the years.
They are great!!! Installed a new generator and have maintained it since. They are always “Johnny on the spot” when something goes wrong.
– Paul G., Homeowner
- Quality: Generac Generators are made in America with all the highest quality parts and are backed by a 10 yr. factory warranty. All Generac Generators are fully automatic and can run on propane or natural gas. We buy our Generac Generators factory direct so we can pass the savings on to you.
- Professional: Our trained and certified Charleston electricians are state licensed and factory trained to install and service Generac Generators. We can provide a complete, turn key home generator installation along with a maintenance program to keep your generator running year after year.
- Local: We stay local so we are always prepared to provide you the local service you deserve. We’re prepared to help you keep your Generac Generator running year after year.
- Safety: All local, state and National Electrical Codes will be followed, as well as all National Plumbing Codes in making all fuel connections. We are also a Local Licensed Gas Installer. The result will be a safe, reliable installation you can count on when the power goes out.
- Prepared: We stock Generac Generators and Generac parts and maintenance kits, ensuring that your installation and service goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Personal: We offer Mobile Link which is an app that allows owners to view their generator’s status and maintenance needs, set the unit’s exercise schedule, review it’s running and maintenance history, and receive push notifications to indicate status changes. We can even help you arrange it to send notifications to our Generac Professional, which makes maintenance easier since we can spot any issues in advance and can ensure the generator is operating smoothly.
*** Make sure that your Generac generator is installed by an Authorized Generac Dealer or your Generac generator will not be under warranty.***
Have a question?
We have answers.
Overall an exceptional experience. We had a whole house generator installed and the process was painless. We secured competitive quotes prior to engaging Transworld and found their pricing to be competitive and their responsiveness and reviews to be excellent. Competitors wanted us to find our own plumber to hook up the generator to our natural gas and looked for a substantial up front deposit. Transworld sought neither and provided services as promised. While we have yet to put our generator to the test, it appears to be working fine as seen through the tests at installation and the weekly exercise periods. This was a large dollar purchase and we looked elsewhere, but glad we chose Transworld.
– Guerdon G., Homeowner