The 2016 Hurricane Season was the most active since 2012, with 15 named storms, including 7 hurricanes and 4 major hurricanes and forecasters at NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center say the Atlantic could see another above-normal hurricane season this year.
Are you prepared?
Take Control of your Power this Hurricane Season.
As the premier Generac Authorized Dealer of Charleston, we’ve installed hundreds of Generac Generators through the years.
‘They are great!!! Installed a new generator and have maintained it since. They are always “Johnny on the spot” when something goes wrong.’ – Paul G.
- Quality: Generac Generators are made in America with all the highest quality parts and are backed by a 10 yr. factory warranty. All Generac Generators are fully automatic and can run on propane or natural gas. We buy our Generac Generators factory direct so we can pass the savings on to you.
- Professional: Our trained and certified Charleston electricians are state licensed and factory trained to install and service Generac Generators. We can provide a complete, turn key home generator installation along with a maintenance program to keep your generator running year after year.
- Local: We stay local so we are always prepared to provide you the local service you deserve. We’re prepared to help you keep your Generac Generator running year after year.
- Safety: All local, state and National Electrical Codes will be followed, as well as all National Plumbing Codes in making all fuel connections. We are also a Local Licensed Gas Installer. The result will be a safe, reliable installation you can count on when the power goes out.
- Prepared: We stock Generac Generators and Generac parts and maintenance kits, ensuring that your installation and service goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Personal: We offer Mobile Link which is an app that allows owners to view their generator’s status and maintenance needs, set the unit’s exercise schedule, review it’s running and maintenance history, and receive push notifications to indicate status changes. We can even help you arrange it to send notifications to our Generac Professional, which makes maintenance easier, since we can spot any issues in advance and can ensure the generator is operating smoothly.
Don’t get caught in the dark.