Infrared Testing & Thermal Imaging in Savannah, Georgia
Improve Safety, Reliability & Reduce Down Time.
Infrared Thermography is an effective tool in discovering potential breakdowns of electrical and mechanical equipment and reducing the risk of fire. Infrared testing is most effective when it is part of a comprehensive electrical predictive maintenance program that is performed on a routine basis per the National Fire Protection Association.
For more information on how Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors can help reduce costly repairs and downtime while protecting employees from hazards, please contact us to talk to a professional.
Why trust Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors?
- Licensed Electricians
- Read More: The Man Behind The Camera
- Visual Inspection
- Licensed Electricians can identify electrical hazards and electrical code violations that may go undetected by an IR technician
- Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- NFPA 70E Qualified
- OSHA 30
- ASNT Qualified
- Level I & Level II Ultrasonic Testing Certification
- Read more: Ultrasonic & Infrared – The Perfect Match
- Energized Testing
- Qualified to remove panel covers
- Certified through ASNI (American National Standard Institute)
- CPR & First Aid Certified
Transworld, Inc. can provide you with a comprehensive report on the condition of your facility and equipment testing. We offer a customizable preventative maintenance that will protect your electrical distribution system – and your entire facility.
Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors provides electrical service and infrared testing & Thermal Imaging in Savannah, GA and the surrounding areas including Brunswick, Beaufort County, Appling County, Bacon County, Brantley County, Bryan County, Bulloch County, Camden County, Candler County, Charlton County, Chatham County, Effingham County, Evans County, Glynn County, Liberty County, Long County, McIntosh County, Pierce County, Screven County, Toombs County, Tattnall County, Ware County, Wayne County in Georgia.