Lighting upgrades are the easiest, most cost-effective way to save energy. Installing energy efficient fixtures can reduce lighting electricity use by 50 percent or more. Transworld can help create a lighting layout with foot candle levels and help calculate esenergy savings, ROI and assist in providing financing.
Transworld is a Santee Cooper Trade Alley. You’re company may qualify for rebates
Lighting Upgrades Include:
- Covert T-12 fluorescent lamps and ballasts to high-performance T-8 maps and ballasts
- Install occupancy and daylight sensors
- Replace incandescent fixtures with CFLs
- Replace outdated high bay lighting with an energy efficient option
- Installation of LEDs
T12 Fluorescent bulbs are no longer manufactured as of July 2012. Once supplies run out you will have to retrofit your lighting.
Recent lighting Upgrades Include:
Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel Parking Garage Lighting Upgrade
- Reduce the lighting portion of their utility bill by nearly 74%
- Read more about the success story on our Blog, Transworld Talks!