It’s National Electrical Safety Month!
May is #NationalElectricalSafetyMonth, the perfect time to raise awareness of electrical hazards and how to avoid them. One of the best ways you can prioritize electrical safety is by investing in electrical preventative maintenance.
Transworld Electric offers customized energized electrical testing services that include infrared thermography and are designed to work with your budget and goals in mind. Infrared Thermography is just one of many effective tools in discovering potential breakdowns of electrical equipment and reducing the risk of fire.
Fill out the contact form below to learn more.
A well-administered electrical preventive maintenance program will reduce accidents, save lives, minimize costly breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns of equipment
– National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 70B
Transworld Electric offers customized Electrical Preventive Maintenance Programs that are designed to work with your budget and goals in mind and promises to minimize the risk of electrical problems that cause internal electrical outages and result in loss of productivity. Our services conform to the manufacturers’ specifications for ongoing maintenance to extend the life of the electrical distribution system components.
Our services include:
- Inspection by licensed electricians
- Infrared Thermography – Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- Ultrasonic Testing – Level I & II Ultrasonic Inspection Certification (Watch Video)
- De-Energized Testing
- Energized Testing
- Voltage & Current Diagnostics
- Power Factor Testing
- Proper Torquing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Surge Suppression Analysis
- Electronic documentation
- Safety standards compliance
- Repairs and upgrades of electrical equipment
Our professionals are committed to assuring the integrity of your electrical system.