Holding tight to education requirements for new hires in these days of full employment may not maximize corporate ROI.
Assure maximum performance by supplementing with experienced contractors.
As the economy continues to grow many companies have upped their criteria when hiring maintenance directors, managers, and supervisors to include bachelor’s or master’s degrees. Proper education has a place in considering candidates but it does not replace practical experience. Often inexperienced leaders don’t have the “unconscious competence” to know how to efficiently maintain your facility and meet productivity goals.
Transworld, Inc. believes that education holds value best when paired with practical experience. Our team of electricians and office staff are prepared with the expertise and experience necessary to keep your facility running at maximum efficiency.
- Over 250 years of combined experience positively impacting Electrical Safety, Return On Investment and Return On Assets
- Journeymen & Master Licensed Electricians
- Supported 4-Year Apprenticeship Training
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safe Work Practices Qualified
- OSHA Certified
- NEC Compliance
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Level I & II Thermography Certification
- ASNT Qualified
- Level I & II Ultrasonic Certification
Ask us how Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractor’s experienced and expert electricians can keep your operation running at maximum efficiency.