Infrared Thermography Inspections Improve Safety, Reliability & Reduce Down Time
Infrared Thermography is an effective tool in discovering potential breakdowns of electrical and mechanical equipment and reducing the risk of fire. Infrared testing is most effective when it is part of a comprehensive electrical predictive maintenance program that is performed on a routine basis per the National Fire Protection Association.
Why trust Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors?
- Licensed electricians
- Visual Inspection
- Licensed Electricians can identify electrical hazards and electrical code violations that may go undetected by an IR technician
- Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- NFPA 70E Qualified
- OSHA 30
- Level I & Level II Ultrasonic Testing Certification
- Qualified to remove panel covers
- Certified through ASNI (American National Standard Institute)
- CPR & First Aid Certified
Transworld, Inc. can provide you with a comprehensive report on the condition of your facility and equipment testing. We offer a customizable preventative maintenance that will protect your electrical distribution system – and your entire facility.