Join us for the upcoming exclusive NFPA 70E 2018:
Electrical Safe Work Practices and Safety-Related Maintenance Course
Minimize your risk of electrical hazards by attending our NFPA 70E 2018 Electrical Safe Work Practices and Safety-Related Maintenance Seminar.
Have a question?
This course is an important part of meeting the NFPA’s requirement for training qualified personnel on safe work practices and how to implement them. During the seminar, we will cover Chapters 1 and 2 of the NFPA 70E 2018 Standard for Electrical Safety, as well as relevant portions of NFPA 70B and NETA Standards.
In addition, we will discuss:
- What is Arc Flash?
- Flash Protection Boundary & Limits of Approach
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- NFPA 70B Maintenance & Testing Methods
- NFPA 70B Equipment Testing Procedures and Intervals
- Components of an Effective EPM Program