Learn about changes such as:
- Updates to definitions of key terms, including an electrically safe working condition and lockout devices
- Re-organization of major articles in chapter 1, including the prioritization of hazard elimination
- Extensive additions like the new informational annex on capacitors and sections of Chapter 3 on capacitor safety
- And much more…
This course is an important part of meeting the NFPA’s requirement for training qualified personnel on safe work practices and how to implement them. During the seminar, we will cover Chapters 1 and 2 of the NFPA 70E 2021 Standard for Electrical Safety, as well as relevant portions of NFPA 70B and NETA Standards.
In addition, we will discuss:
- What is Arc Flash?
- Flash Protection Boundary & Limits of Approach
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- NFPA 70B Maintenance & Testing Methods
- NFPA 70B Equipment Testing Procedures and Intervals
- Components of an Effective EPM Program
The cost for training is $650/day or $1050 for both days and includes breakfast, lunch, 2021 NFPA 70E Standard Book, and a course workbook.
A certificate of Completion will be provided to each attendee.
NFPA 70E Electrical Safe Work Practices & Safety-Related Maintenance
August 19-20, 2021
Charleston Electrical Contractors Association
2230 Technical Pkwy, North Charleston, 29406
Charleston, South Carolina
Have a question?