Do you need a professional electrician for your home?
Our mission at Transworld, Inc. Electrical Contractors is to provide the best possible electrical service to our customers and we have strict quality and safety controls to make sure you are getting the best. We serve all of Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Summerville, James Island, Johns Island, and surrounding areas.
Don’t trust amateurs with your pride and joy.
Have a question? Check out of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
“We can’t say enough good things about this company. They stood behind their word and arrived on time and on the scheduled date. When technicians arrived they were knowledgeable, informative and professional. As well they took the time to explain to us the problem and a solution. We would highly recommend Transworld, Inc. for service. You will not be disappointed. Many thanks to this company.”
– K. Donahue, Homeowner
(Read More Reviews)
Safety: We are continuously attentive to detail, no matter the project size. We ensure our employees are equipped for every task so they can safely complete it in a timely and professional manner. All of our electricians have received the latest training in OSHA, National Electric Code, NFPA 70 and are First Aid and CPR certified.
Trust: All our electricians arrive in a company vehicle are dressed in company uniform and wear booties while in your home. You can trust that our trained electricians will look and act professionally at every level. We focus on providing top quality service and we understand that a home is someone’s biggest asset.
Professional: All of our Electricians are State Licensed Journeyman or Master Electricians and have an average of 10 years of field experience. Many of our electricians have graduated from our Charleston Apprenticeship Program which includes 4 years of classroom and “on the job” training.
Prepared: All of our Electricians are provided with a company marked service vehicle that is fully stocked with hundreds of commonly used electrical materials to ensure that we have the right material to successfully complete each service call.
A few of the residential electrical services we offer:
- Lighting And Ceiling Fan Installations
- Lighting Retrofits (LED), Lighting Design
- Electrical Troubleshooting And Diagnosing
- Service Upgrades/Replacement (Switches, Receptacles, Wiring)
- Complete Rewiring
- Electrical Code Compliance
- Home Safety Inspection & Pricing Repairs
- Install Outlets And Switches
- Surge Protection
- ChargePoint Express 100 Installation: Electric Car Charging Stations
- Generac Generator Installation and Service
- Home Electrical Hazard Detection Service: CurrentSAFE
- Entrance and Power Distribution
- Dedicated Circuits, Junction Boxes
- Bathroom Upgrades/Remodel
- Kitchen Upgrades/Remodel
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Grounding (GFCI/AFCI)